Friday, April 20, 2012

Valhalla Jiu Jitsu


My good friend, AJ, needed a logo for his martial arts school he recently opened a little over a month ago. I was real excited to be a part of this project. He had a clear idea on what he wanted while I helped execute the final piece; delivering exactly how he envisioned it. Credits to Nydia with helping out the necessary tweaks on the ram figure.

BTW, his school rocks. He's an excellent instructor. For those of you from Orange County who's interested in learning Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ), I'd highly recommend this place. Students at Valhalla are highly respectful, bringing on a technical and yet fun-learning atmosphere.

For more info visit Valhalla Jiu Jitsu Facebook Page.

T-shirts have already been made. Couple of BJJ gurus representing:

AJ Albert - Founder/Head Instructor of Valhalla Jiu Jitsu
Geno del Rosario - Cleber BJJ Black Belt

1 comment:

Unknown said...

John, this is Jason, who put www.valhallabjj.com together. If you have any input, please net me know. I am not a designer by trade. I am much better at the back-end stuff. Also, I want to give you credit for the logo because it appears on the site several times. I'll link to your blog to if you like.