Monday, July 13, 2009

johnawesome.com

oops.... haven't been on here for awhile.... only because i've forgotten that i had a blog about my works. my b.

anyway, for those of you would like to view some of the works i've done visit www.johnawesome.com. the site features my online portfolio on some of the works i've done from school as well as my internship (CSUF performing arts/grand central art center).

here on this blog of John Awesome Design, i will continue to try the best i can to post some of my newer works i've done for current/past clients..... here's what i've done in recent months:



about a month ago, i've created a mock-site for Blizzard Entertainment. the site features their upcoming game, starcraft 2. i made this site in hopes for getting a job as a web designer for their company (to attach along with my portfolio/resume). haven't heard of anything yet. maybe i'll send it to them again by the end of this month. the site i made can be found on my site under the WEB category.




also, i've voluntarily created some flyers for my gym at Orange County Kickboxing and Mixed-Martial Arts... only because the ones that they have at the gym were terrible... they were so bad, i'd cringe every time i walk past by these flyers (they were posted ALL AROUND the gym). when i showed the "cleaned-up" version to them, they loved it. sadly, they never took down the old ones and never got around posting the new ones. however, they've recently asked me to help them redo their display board for their kids program... which i'll begin real soon.


once again, to see more of my works, visit www.johnawesome.com and i'll try to keep posting on here some of the newer stuffs.

JohnAwesome

No comments: